The BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) industries are facing challenges post the financial meltdown due to increasing security requirements, regulatory norms, increased compliance burden and many more. The survival and success of companies in BFSI industries can be improved significantly by meeting ever-increasing customers' expectations and implementing new technologies such as digital, mobile and analytics.
Some of the challenges faced by these industries are:
- Constant changes in regulatory norms, standards and compliance burden
- Increased pressure of customer acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth
- Launching new and innovative products at competitive price
- Ensuring excellent customer services
- Enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing risks
To mitigate such challenges, we at SDC, develop customized software solutions for BFSI industries that enables companies to effectively fulfill customers’ expectations, take accurate decisions, comply with regulatory requirements, improve business performances, mitigate operational risks, increase customer base and retention with growth in revenue and many more benefits.
With our deep knowledge of the BFSI industry, technologies expertise, and robust processes, we have developed customized software solutions that enables companies to leverage IT for business growth.
Here are the highlights of some of our projects done for BFSI industries:
- A mission-critical system for a leading bank, ensuring quality online services for managing financial transactions to its customers
- POS (Point of Sale) application for a leading forex company that streamlined and optimized branch operations
- Web based claim management system that supports faster and efficient claims processing, provides secure and controlled access to policy and claim information for leading Insurance provider
- Business Intelligence solution that simplified the tedious loan and insurance processing for a leading insurance company
- Integrated solution to bring together financial analysis, portfolio management and administrative workflow management for a fund management company
- Fully integrated and browser based system that improved the accuracy and efficiency of pension administration processes with real-time employer registration, intelligent workflows and more reliable electronic payment processing for a licensed corporate trustee
- Accounting system with features like maintaining details on bank transfers, bank portfolios, bank notices and adjustments, letter of guarantees etc.